The Posey Roll Belt allows an individual to feel safe and secure during time spent in bed. It provides support while a patient rolls from side to side or when they sit up in bed. Whether it is used alone or with bed rails, such as Posey Soft Rails, it prevents patients and residents from falling or getting out of bed unassisted. It comes with a single-strap tie or single-strap quick-release buckle. It is made from a machine washable material and is flame retardant.
Product Features and Benefits
- Allows Patient to Roll from Side to Side
- Prevents Harmful Falls from Bed
- Flame Retardant Material
- Machine Washable
- Manufacturer: Posey
- Product Number: 1201, 1231, 1231Q, 1231QXL
- Dimensions: 17 1/2 L x 6 W Inch
- Strap Length: 104 Inch
- Strap Att: Single Strap Tie
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!