Customers Also Bought
Restraint Connecting Straps and Restraint Belts by Posey may be used in almost unlimited applications for Patient Safety to secure Posey Leather, Synthetic Leather, Biothane, and E.D. Security Cuffs. These Restraint Connecting Straps and Restraint Connecting Belts are used for combative, agitated patients to help prevent disruption of catheters, IV's, or self-injury. Restraint Straps are available with either a roller buckle or a key lock buckle. Key Lock Connecting Straps come with two Universal Posey Keys. Restraint Belts are available in 18", 24", 36", 48", 60", or 72" Lengths. Cotton Restraint Straps are machine washable. Synthetic Restraint Straps, Leather Restraint Straps and Biothane Restraint Straps may be disinfected using 70% isopropyl alcohol.
Posey ankle cuffs are secured together using a short (18") strap. They are then connected to the foot of the bed with a single long strap. Locking straps may be used in combination with Synthetic Leather (or Leather) Cuffs to created a waist belt that restraint the arms of ambulatory patients.
Restraint Connecting Straps and Restraint Belts Features & Benefits
- Width: 2 inches.
- Length Options: 18, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 inches.
- Four Material Options: Cotton, Leatherm Biothane, Polyproplylene, and Synthetic.
- Buckle Options: Rroller Buckle or Key Lock Buckle.
- Two universal Posey keys including with locking buckle.
- Cotton straps are machine washable.
- Synthetic, Leather and Biothane Straps may be disinfected.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A