Customers Also Bought
5th Point Restraint by Posey is designed for patients already restrained at all four extremities who require supplemental (5th) restraint of the thighs, pelvis or chest. It secures to a movable part of the bed using a quick-release or locking buckle.
This restraint helps provide supplemental restraint to prevent "bucking" in a patient. It is useful with patients who are aggressive and attempt to "buck" up and down, risking potential self-injury or disruption of treatment.
Posey 5th Point Restraint is one size fits all and machine washable. It is made of high-strength 2" (5 cm) polypropylene webbing. Two universal Posey keys are included with the locking model. This restraint is available in quick-release and locking.Posey 5th Point Restraint Features and Benefits
- This product is recommended for patients already restrained at all four extremities.
- Provides Supplemental (5th) Restraint of Thighs, Pelvis or Chest
- Secures to Movable Part of Bed Using Quick-Release or Locking Buckle
- It is useful with patients who are aggressive and attempt to "buck" up and down.
- Item Number: 2219, 2219L
- One Size Fits All
- Machine Washable
- High-Strength 2" (5 cm) Polypropylene Webbing
- Includes Two Universal Posey Keys with Locking Model
- Available in Quick-Release and Locking
- Pelvic Fracture
- Supra-Pubic Catheter
- Percutaneously Placed Feeding Tube
- Recent Incision
- History of Cardiac or Pulmonary Disorder
- History of Thoracic Fractures
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Posey Rx Type Restraint
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!