Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Portex Tracheostomy Tube Straps, by Smiths Medical, are designed for maximum patient comfort when it comes to securing a Portex tracheostomy tube. These tracheostomy tube straps are made with soft padded foam for cushioning the tracheostomy tube while securing gently around the neck. The soft padded strap is available in a standard adult length as well as several adjustable lengths. They all have adjustable hook and loop fasteners.
The standard adult length fits neck circumferences up to 22 inches in diameter. The adjustable neck strap at 1 1/2 inch width fits a maximum neck size of 24 inches. The one inch wide adjustable neck strap fits neck diameters up to 18 inches.
Portex Tracheostomy Tube Straps Features and Benefits
- The straps come with padded hook and loop attachments.
- They come in varying widths and fit both adult and children alike.
- They are padded with soft foam for extra comfort.
- No adhesive tape is needed for the straps.
Portex Tracheostomy Tube Straps Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Maximum Neck Diameter: 24 Inches
- Manufacturer Numbers: 69-0600TS, 69-0675TS, 69-0680TS
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!