Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Portex Blue Line Ultra Inner Cannulas, by Smiths Medical, are designed to be inserted and locked into the outer cannula within either the cuffed or uncuffed variety of Blue Line Ultra trach tubes. These inner cannulas are made of a soft PVC plastic that slides neatly into the main tube.
The Portex Blue Line Inner cannulas have a material that mimics soft silicone -- a similar feature shared by both the Portex Cuffed Fenestrated DIC Tracheostomy Tube and the Portex Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffless Trach Tube. The cannulas will slide into the outer cannula and will click into place as to prevent ventillator disconnect. The tabs on the trach tube lock into place and come undone simply by squeezing and pulling.
The Blue Line Ultra cannulas are replacements for the Blue Line selection of trach tubes in case the provided inner cannulas need to be replenished. The tubes can be cleaned with a cleaning brush that typically come within any of the Blue Line Ultra trach tube sterile packaging.
Portex Blue Line Ultra Inner Cannulas Features and Benefits
- These tubes will replace any of Blue Line Ultra trach tube inner cannulas.
- The material is made of the same soft PVC as the Blue Line Ultra outer cannula.
- The inner cannula can be used to remove excretions to keep the trach free of obstruction.
- The inner cannula will slide in and lock into position to prevent ventilator disconnect.
Portex Blue Line Ultra Inner Cannulas Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Material: PVC
- Sizes: 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 100856060, 100856070, 100856080, 100856085, 100856090
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history