Customers Also Bought
The Amsino AS127 AMSure Irrigation Kit provides you with the essentials to make it easier to administer enteral tube feeding and flush water. The kit comes with a 500 mL graduated container, 60 mL thumb ring syringe, patient ID label, ENFit syringe connector tip and a re-sealable pole bag. Having all that you need will save you time and make the task more efficient. The graduated container is large enough to contain the syringe after use and the convenient patient label is placed on the re-sealable pole bag for easy patient identification for later use.
The Irrigation Syringe in this kit is a thumb control ring piston syringe design for one-handed administration. It allows for the administrator to apply the desired amount of pressure for maximum control. The O-ring plunger creates a positive seal every time. The syringe comes with an ENFit connector tip to be compliant with ISO 80369-3 standards with design and performance to prevent misconnections on enteral devices and accessories. For patient safety, the products are latex-free, DEHP-free and BPA-free.
The kit with Amsino Amsure 500 mL Graduated Container and 60 mL Thumb Ring Syringe with Patient ID Label and Re-Sealable Pole Bag is available for purchase as a single kit or a case of 30 kits. You may also be interested in other Amsino International enteral products such as the Alcor AMSure Enteral Feeding Set.
Features and Benefits
- Thins Mucus and Bronchial Secretions to Relieve Chest Congestion
- Kit Simplifies Enteral Feeding
- Provides Bag for Easy Storage
- Patient Label Creates Easy Identification
- ENFit Connector Prevents Enteral Misconnections
- Thumb Ring Syringe Design is Easy to Use and Control
- Manufacturer: Amsino International
- Brand: AMSure
- Product Number: AS127
- Quantity: Each, Case of 30
- Syringe Volume: 60 mL
- Graduated Container Volume: 500 mL
- Sterile: No
- Latex-Free: Yes
- DEHP-Free and BPA-Free: Yes
- Application: Enteral Feeding Irrigation Kit
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!