Phenex Infant Formula is an Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron. Phenex Infant Formula offers nutrition support of infants and toddlers with phenylketonuria (PKU). Phenex is Phenylalanine-free. Use Phenex Infant Formula under medical supervision.
Phenex Infant Formula Features and Benefits
- Phenylalanine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- L-tyrosine, an essential amino acid that is often deficient in infants with PKU.
- L-carnitine (20 mg/100 g) and taurine (40 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin.
- Approximately 40% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
Phenex Nutrition Information Links
- Phenex Nutrition Information presents details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
Phenex Unflavored Powder
- Phenex-1 Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) Can / 6 ct
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!