Customers Also Bought
The PFLEXX Wraparound CrossFit Trainer Knee Brace is a 2-in-1 orthopedic brace offering lateral support with the ability to exercise the joint simultaneously. The red and black neoprene material adds a sporty wrap design as well as a comfortable and easy fit. The PFLEXX CrossFit Trainer Knee Brace is truly dynamic due to the fitted Power Springs that naturally work against physical movement for a Cross Fit resistance training experience. Each brace comes with three sets of Power Springs to offer a range of resistance levels. Each user can customize the brace by inserting the springs to one or both sides of the knee where the joint needs strengthening and increase resistance as improvement is made. The springs naturally work against movement which develops the muscles in the quad, hamstring, calf and glutes. This is why the PFLEXX Wraparound Knee Brace is worn when just performing normal day to day activity and not just at the gym or playing sports. Wearing the Wraparound Knee will complement and enhance any rehabilitation program.
The open knee design not only assists with easy fitting but it creates a natural bend to the knee. Choose from Small, Medium and Large sizes. Select the size by the measuring the circumference of the knee.
When needing compression in a brace, Pflexx Sports also offers the Pflexx Compression Knee Support Trainer that also has built-in Power Spring technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Sporty Design
- Easy Wrap Design
- Power Springs for CrossFit Strengthening
- Naturally Builds Muscle in Knee and Leg
- Improves Performance
- Provides Lateral Support
- Interchangeable Power Springs
- Comfortable Neoprene Material
- Manufacturer: Pflexx Sports
- Quantity: Each
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Knee Circumference: Small 30 - 38 cm/11.8 - 15 Inches, Medium 38 - 46 cm/15 - 18 Inches, Large 46 - 55 cm/18 - 21.65 Inches
- Item Numbers: 28RBS, 28RBM, 28RBL
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Red and Black
- Spring Resistant Levels: 3.5 kg (White), 5 kg (Yellow), 7.5 kg (Black
- Indications: Knee support for general fitness, physiotherapy exercise and sports performance.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information