The Skil-Care Personal Alarm Sensor is attached to the headboard with a Velcro strip (included), comes with an adjustable-length cord that clips to the individuals clothing and is magnetically activated to alert caregivers and medical professionals in the event that the resident has left the bed. It comes with the option of either high or low alert volume, which will conform to each individual’s volume-comfort level. It quickly alerts caregivers when a resident/patient has left or fallen from the wheelchair or bed. This helps avoid harm to "fall-risk" patients in the event of tumbling out of bed.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Installed on Headboard or Wheelchair
- Helps Keeps Track of Fall & Wander Risk Patients
- High Low Volume Control
- 9-Volt Battery
- LED "Functioning" Flash
- Convenient Cord Loop
- Adjustable Cord for Clothing Attachment
- Model Numbers: 909209 & 909211
- Size: Pack of 5 (Replacement Magnetic Cord)
- Size: Set (Personal Alarm)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!