Customers Also Bought
McKesson Adhesive Fabric Knuckle Strips are designed to easily flex and conform to the knuckles. They are constructed from durable, breathable fabric and are stretchable for additional comfort. This bandage helps protect cuts and scrapes to promote healthy, fast healing.
McKesson Fabric Knuckle Bandages feature an absorbent, non-stick pad that easily conforms to the skin. They are individually packaged for maximum sterility and to promote cleanliness, which helps reduce the risk of wound infection. Each bandage features a long-lasting adhesive that secure the strip to the skin. They are latex free and designed for single patient use.
For offices that specialize in young patients (or fun adults), you may be interested in the Looney Tunes Derma Sciences Plastic Adhesive Strips.
Product Features and Benefits
- Stretchable for Maximum Comfort
- Flexible, Durable Fabric
- Helps Protect Cuts and Scrapes
- Absorbent, Non-Stick Pad
- Conforms Easily to Skin
- Individually Packaged for Cleanliness
- Protects Against Infection
- Comfortable Fit, Long-Lasting Adhesive
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Numbers: 16-4814, 16-4818
- Sizes: 1.5 x 3 Inch, 3 x 6 Inch
- Color: Tan
- Material: Fabric
- Shape: Knuckle
- Sterility: Sterile
- Application: Adhesive Strip
- Latex Free: Yes
- UNSPSC Code: 42311546
Manuals and Documents
- Product Spec Sheet contains product spec sheet
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!