Other Peptamen product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Peptamen AF is a Peptide Tube Feed used for the dietary management of inflammatory response and to support GI absorption and tolerance. Peptamen AF is formulated to treat patients with GI impairments. Manufactured by Nestle, Peptamen AF is very high in protein and in calories. Peptamen AF includes PREBIO soluble fiber to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help support digestive health.
Peptamen AF Peptide Nutrition Supplement Features and Benefits
- Contains a lipid profile (omega-3 fatty acids) and antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) supported by the Critical Care Nutrition Guidelines.
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed 100% whey protein, which may facilitate gastric emptying.
- Very high protein to support the demands of metabolic stress.
- High calories to support recovering patients.
- Balanced peptide profile and MCT oil to promote absorption and tolerance.
- PREBIO1™ soluble fiber blend helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help support digestive health.
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector system designed to be incompatible with IV equipment.
Peptamen AF Peptide Nutrition Supplement Specifications
- Peptamen AF Product Numbers: 9871666370, 9871676390.
- Size Options: 250 mL or 1000 mL.
- Container Options: Tetra Prisma Carton or Spikeright Plus Ultrapak Bag.
- Flavor: Unflavored.
- Application: Nutrition Supplement.
- User: Adults.
- Preparation: Ready-to-use.
- Lactose intolerant formula. Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- PEPTAMEN AF® formula contains milk protein. Not appropriate for individuals with cow's milk protein allergy.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS Code: B4153.
Peptamen AF Indications
- Critically ill patients
- Inflammatory conditions
- Critical illness with GI dysfunction
- Early enteral feeding
- Short bowel syndrome
- Transition from TPN
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE.
This product is a medical food intended for use under medical supervision. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Peptamen AF Ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Whey Protein (from Milk), Medium Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), and less than 2% of Cornstarch, Refined Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine), Soybean Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (Soluble Fiber), Soy Lecithin, Inulin (Soluble Fiber From Chicory), Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Guar Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12.
Peptamen AF Nutrition
250 mL (1 Can)
Total Fat (g):
Total Carbohydrate (g):
Dietary Fiber (g):
Dietary Fiber (g):
Soluble Fiber (g):
Vitamin A (IU):
Vitamin C (mg):
Vitamin D (IU):
Vitamin E (IU):
Vitamin K (mcg):
Vitamin B6 (mg):
Folic Acid (mcg):
Vitamin B12 (mcg):
Pantothenic Acid (mg):
*Includes 77% Vitamin A activity from beta carotene.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nestle Sub Brand Peptamen
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!