Other PediaSure product(s)
Customers Also Bought
PediaSure Peptide 1.0 Cal by Abbott Nutrition is a peptide-based formula to counteract the effects of GI conditions in children 1 to 13 years of age. Peptide formulas restore gut function when acute and chronic infections of the gut arise causing diarrhea, poor nutrient absorption and poor digestion. PediaSure Peptide 1.0 uses hydrolyzed whey-dominant protein and structured lipids for a gentler assimilation as well as a speical prebiotic fiber developed by Abbott Nutrition called Nutraflora® to support tolerance and absorption. The formula is also rich in nutrients and can be used as a sole-source of nutrition or to supplement a child's diet. PediaSure Peptide 1.0 meets or exceeds 100 percent of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals.
Peptide 1.0 is ideal for children who require a higher caloric density, have fluid restrictions and are at a risk of malnutrition. Customers may also be interested in PediaSure Peptide 1.5 Cal offering 1.5 calories per mL. Customers should consult physician to obtain indications, dosages and duration when using a peptide-based formula. For other dietary needs, PediaSure Peptide 1.0 is suitable for children with lactose intolerance, gluten-free, halal and kosher- the only peptide formula with the official kosher status. Pediasure Peptide 1.0 comes in vanilla, strawberry and unflavored in the 8 ounce ready-to-drink bottle or unflavored 1000 mL ready-to-hang bottle designed for tube feeding.
Features, Benefits, Ingredients, Precautions, Preparation and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Supports Absorption
- Easy Assimilated Protein
- Restores Gut
- Supports Growth and Development
- Contains 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Provides Sole-Source Nutrition
- Great Tasting Flavors
- Convenient Ready-to-Drink Bottle
- Convenient Ready-to-Hang Bottle for Tube Feeding
- Official Kosher Status
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Pediasure Peptide 1.0 Flavors: Strawberry, Vanilla, Unflavored (8 oz); Unflavored (1000 mL)
- Item Numbers: 62119, 62121, 62123, 62729
- Quantity: Each, 24/Case (8 oz); Each, 8/Case (1000 mL)
- HCPCS Code: B4161
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Structured Lipid (Interesterified Canola, Medium-Chain Triglycerides), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Hydrolyzed Sodium Caseinate. Less than 0.5% of: Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Canola Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, mInositol, Taurine, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
- Do not administer in an IV.
- This product isn't an infant formula and shouldn't be consumed by infants less than 1 year of age unless specified by a pediatrician.
- Do not use if child has galactosemia.
- Safety is the upmost importance with handling feeding sets. Always wash hands and use clean feeding sets to avoid contamination.
- Feeding set are only single-patient use sets.
- Shake 8 ounce bottle well before consuming.
- Best if served chilled.
- Store unopened at room temperature or in a refrigerator.
- Tube Feeding Instructions
PediaSure Peptide 1.0 Cal Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 237 Fat 9.6 grams Carbohydrates 310.7 grams Water 201 grams Vitamin A 592 IU Vitamin D 237 IU Vitamin E 5.4 IU Vitamin K 13 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Folic Acid 71 mcg Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.6 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.5 mg Vitamin B6 0.6 mg Vitamin B12 1.4 mcg Niacin 2.4 mg Choline 71 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.4 mg m-Inositol 20 mg Sodium 170 mg Sodium 7.4 mEq Potassium 320 mg Potassium 8.2 mEq Chloride 240 mg Chloride 8.2 mEq Calcium 250 mg Phosphorus 200 mg Magnesium 0.4 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese 0.4 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 3.3 mg Zinc 2.8 mg Selenium 7.6 mcg Chromium 7.1 mcg Molybdenum 8.5 mcg
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!