Patient Transfer Device, by AliMed, is a lightweight, economical patient roller which allows one or two care staff members safely move a dependent patient from one surface to another without exerting too much effort. The Patient Transfer Device offers easy transferring with no lifting, pulling or disruption of sheets, and can even transfer a patient up to a height of 3 inches from a bed to a stretcher.
Patient Transfer Device features long-lasting, trouble-free aluminum rollers with steel balls bearings to make transferring smoother. The Patient Transfer Device is versatile enough to be used in the O.R. or X-ray, as well as for physical therapy or general transfer.
Patient Transfer Device Features and Benefits:
- Greatly Reduces the Risk of Back Injuries.
- Cleans with Soap and Water, or Disinfectant.
- One of Two Person Operable.
- Ball-Bearing Rollers.
- Durable Covers.
Patient Transfer Device Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Short: 25" L x 14" W, 5.8 lbs
- Medium: 30" L x 14" W, 6.3 lbs
- Long: 67" L x 14" W, 13 lbs
- Product Numbers: 9-254, 9-729, 9-728, 9-209, 9-478, 9-477
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!