Customers Also Bought
Pathway P3G Ramp Accessories and Replacement Parts are OEM equipment manufactured by EZ Access. These parts match perfectly with any P3G SOLO Ramp Kit. Pathway ramps typically do not require a permit to install and are ADA and ADAAG compliant. These pathway accessories provide more setup options to meet specific needs. Ramp leg heights can be selected to meet certain height requirements. Areas subject to numerous thunderstorms can benefit from the Lighting Ground Rod Kit. The Tie Down Kit is recommended for areas subject to high winds. Transition plates provide smoother entry and exit from the ramp. Select the options that will make your Pathway 3G Ramp the best match for your needs.
- Connector - Platform to Platform: (PPPC) allows you to connect platforms together for turn-abouts.
- Connector - Ramp to Ramp Connector: (PRRC) allows you to connect ramps together for extra length.
- Lower Transition Plate: (PRLT) creates a smooth transition from a platform to a ramp. 35.3/8 Inch Width, 6 Inch Length.
- Upper Transition Plate: (PRUT) connects to an upper platform or other surface such as a porch. The transition plate can be connected to asphalt, concrete, or wood, but may require special tools. 35-3/8 Inch Width, 3.5 Inch Length.
- Ground Transition Ramp: (PRGT) is used instead of a Lower Transition Plate for a ramp that connects to the ground. 35-3/8 Inch Width, 18 Inch Length.
- Handrail End Cap: (PHREC) to be placed at the end of a handrail.
- Lightning Ground Rod Kit: (PLGRK) used for areas subject to frequent thunderstorms.
- Tie Strap: (PPTS) used to secure ramp.
- Tie Down Kit: (PTDK) anchors the ramp system in soil or asphalt to resist strong winds and seismic loading.
- Ramp Legs: (PRL) support ramp incline. Available in 8 sizes from 10 to 52 inch.
- Platform to Step Closure with Two-Line Handrail: (PPSCTL) offers additional safety and transition from platform to stairs for an alternative entry/exit.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer EZ Access
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!