Customers Also Bought
PALS conductive neurostimulation electrodes are Axelgaard's premium electrodes. The low-voltage electrodes are used with FES and TENS units for electrotherapy for treating a number of medical conditions and offer pain relief therapy. The electrodes are made with patented stainless steel knit fabric for flexibility and conformity to evenly dispense the stimulation current. The flexible fabric will conform to irregular body contours such as the knuckles and fingers. PALS Electrodes feature patented MultiStick hydrogel making them the highest quality electrode in the industry, according to Axelgaard. The hydrogel is comprised of four layers, a substrate layer, tie gel layer, scrim layer and skin gel layer. The layers work together to prevent separation and consistent support. The gel and the flexible stainless steel fabric offer optimal connectivity and won't sting the skin or release a hot spot.
These premium PALS electrodes are used to treat a number of conditions and illnesses such as fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, back pain, knee pain, neck pain, tendinitis and other chronic conditions. The electrodes come in a variety of shapes and sizes to best shape to the part of the body it is placed. The hydrogel bottom layer is self-adhering. After use, remove the electrodes from unit and place back on strip for several uses.
Features and Benefits:
- Effectively Transmits Electrical Pulses
- Won't Delaminate
- Conforms Well to Skin
- Relieves Pain
- Won't Sting
- Manufacturer: Axelgaard
- Brand: PALS
- Item Numbers: 879100, 891100, 891200, 896230, 879200, 879300, 895220, 895240, 896240, 895250, 896350
- Shapes: Round, Mini Butterfly, Rectangle, Oval
- Quantity: Pack of 4, Pack of 2 (895250, 896350)
- Sizes: 1.1 x 2.5 Inch Butterfly, 1.25 Inch Round, 1.3 x 2.1 Inch Rectangle, 1.5 x 2.5 Inch Oval, 2 Inch Round, 2 x 2 Inch Square, 2 x 3.5 Inch Rectangle, 2 x 4 Inch Oval, 2 x 5 Inch Rectangle, 2.75 Inch Round, 3 x 5 Inch Oval
- Application: Electrode Therapy
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!