Skil-Care Padded Plus Mitts Restraint for Elderly
Skil-Care Padded-Plus Mitts are used to protect patients from removing bandages and dressings. These protective hand mittens keep the patient from scratching at wounds and from removing feeding tubes. These restrictive mittens may be use with a wheelchair or hospital bed. A tie strap is included and may be attached to the hand restraint to limit the patient’s range of motion if needed. The hand pad is cushioned with 2 inches of thick foam padding at the palm of the hand to protect against gripping. The backhand has a mesh covering to allow air circulation. The Padded-Plus Mitt is easy to secure with a strap around the wrist that secures the mitt to the hand and wrist with a buckled tie strap. Hook & Loop closure on the end of the strap ensures that there is no loose end. The insert may be removed to allow machine washing and drying.
Vitality Medical offers many medical restraints for patient safety for your consideration, including Hand Mitts for Elderly, Posey Mitts, Posey Soft Hand Mitts, Posey Double Security Mitts and the Posey Hand Control Mitts.
Product Features & Benefits
- Protective hand restraint mitten for at risk patients.
- Hand mitts for elderly at risk patients with extra thick padding.
- Thick foam padding protects against grabbing and scratching.
- Protects palms and fingernails.
- Removable insert for laundering.
- Easy to secure closure.
- May be used with wheelchairs or beds.
- Product Number: 306120.
- Size: Adjustable, one size fits most.
- Color: White.
- Application: Hand Control Mitt.
- Closure: Buckled tie strap.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Padded-Plus Mitts offers information for the safe use and care of this bed and wheelchair patient restraint mitt.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!