Customers Also Bought
LungBoost is a respiratory training device used to improve lung function. The Lung Boost Respiratory Trainer by Oximeter Plus is designed to achieve four things for the patient: to strengthen respiratory muscles, to breathe easier (and feel better), to improve athletic performance, and to provide a training program to improve in the quickest way possible.
This lung trainer provides Respiratory Muscle Training (RMT). RMT is a recognized way of gaining strength and endurance when coupled with a moderate weekly exercise like walking. The exercise strengthens the muscles that control inhalation and exhalation to ultimately get more air into your lungs.
The Lung Boost trainer is a system that is easy to set-up and follow. It comes with the main hand-held device, a mouthpiece and tube, connector, and 5 resistant cones. It will give the user two different breathing therapy programs to go through: endurance and strength training, which have a total of 30 different levels to achieve optimum breathing fitness and health.
Operating the device requires four simple steps:
- On the handheld device, choose to train either the endurance or strength mode
- Select a starting level
- Take a short break
- Breath into the mouthpiece
Who Benefits From the Lung Boost Respiratory Trainer?
- Athletes who want to gain an edge in their training and endurance
- People who need more breath for singing or playing a wind instrument
- People whose lungs are weakened by illness and have been given consent by their doctor for Spirometer training
- Anyone who simply wants to benefit from bringing more air into their lungs
Lung Boost Respiratory Training Features and Benefits
- Handheld Device Has Two Training Modes (Endurance and Strength) for the Best in Lung Training
- Bold, Easy-to-Read Digital Face Allows Users to Gauge Level of Breathing Force
- Training With This Device Can Help Stave Off Sports and Fitness Workout Fatigue
- Includes Five Resistance Levels for Measured Breath Resistance
- Easy to Assemble and Quick to Start Up
- Mouthpiece Is Easy to Assemble and Disassemble for Cleaning With Mild Detergent and Water
Oximeter Plus LungBoost Specifications
- Width: 70 Millimeters
- Height: 160 Millimeters
- Depth: 117 Millimeters
- Weight: 250 Grams
- Battery Type: 2 AA Batteries
- Expected Battery Life: 1 Year
Lung Boost Additional Information
- LungBoost Flyer discusses how this respiratory device strengthens breathing muscles.
- Lung Boost Control provides a diagram of the control display and what function the control button serves.
- Oximeter Plus LungBoost Quick Guide helps new users set up an use there new MD8000 LungBoost.
- LungBoost User Guide offers use instructions, safety information, cleaning and maintenance guidelines and troubleshooting tips.
- Lung Boost Warranty details warranty policy by Oximeter Plus.
LungBoost Assembly Video (2:34 minutes)
LungBoost Endurance Mode Exhale Video (2:02 minutes)
LungBoost Endurance Mode Inhale Video (2:01 minutes)
LungBoost Strength Mode Exhale Video (2:02 minutes)
LungBoost Strength Mode Inhale Video (2:01 minutes)
- Additional Information