Customers Also Bought
The Contacta Portable InfoLoop is a listening aid designed to help speakers reach anyone with telecoil compatible hearing aids. With a variety of mics and setups, the Infoloop is able to deliver clear audio to one or multiple listeners through one Infoloop device.
Contacta Portable InfoLoop (PIL) Overview
The Contacta Infoloop is designed to be a portable setup to assist people with moderate to severe hearing loss. The Infoloop is designed to be used practically anywhere, on a flat surface typically about three feet from the user or users of T-Coil hearing aids. Important note: To get the most use out of an Infoloop, users must have telecoil-equipped hearing aids. Users with a telecoil aid can switch to that channel and will be able to pick up on audio going through the Infoloop. Audio can either be transmitted through the Infoloop using the built-in microphone or by connecting a separate mic or headset to the info loop.Related Products
InfoLoop Listening System Setup
- Put the Portable Infoloop between the hearing aid wearer and speaker, within 3 feet of each.
- The distance for the speaker may change if the Infoloop is connected to a mic or other device. See the optional inclusions in the different purchase options above for some of these devices.
- The side labeled with a "T" should be set facing the hearing aid user.
- On the opposite side, move the power switch to “ON”
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with many preexisting hearing aids
- Different microphone options allow speakers to use the Infoloop at different venues
- High-quality transferred sound
- Made in the USA
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours
- Manufacturer: Oval Window Audio
- Brand: Contacta
- Product Number: PIL
- Range: Typically 3 ft
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Warranty: 3 year
Portable Infoloop Setup (2:23 seconds)
- Additional Information