Customers Also Bought
Lead an active lifestyle while getting pain relief for medial and lateral osteoarthritis wearing the Agilium™ Reactive orthotic knee brace by Ottobock. The OA knee brace also provides effective support for patients following a meniscus repair surgery.
The Agilium Reactive brace is designed to be in contact with the skin and not over clothing. It responds by its three-point pressure system at the top of thigh, above the knee and below the knee. The tibial pad prevents tibia migration and the openness at the knee joint won't add stress to the knee cap which is helpful after miniscus surgery. The design has adjustable straps which make for easy universal fitting and simple donning and doffing to encourage everyday use for effective pain relief.
For an additional option to treat osteoarthritis, you may also want to consider the Ottobock Agilium Freestep Knee Osteoarthritis Brace with a minimalistic design for off-loading the center of pressure.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases Mobility
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Reduces Knee Pain and Stiffness
- Easy Fitting
- Minimizes Migration and Rotation of Knee
- Shifts Center of Gravity
- Manufacturer: Ottobock
- Quantity: Each
- Left Item Number: 50K324=L-1-US
- Right Item Number: 50K324=R-1-US
- Size: Universal Size, Left and Right
- Lower Knee Circumference Range (A): 15-31.5 Inches
- Above Knee Circumference Range (B): 12-23.5 Inches
- HCPCS Code: L1843 Custom Fit/L1851 OTS
- Indications: Medial or Lateral Unicompartmental Knee Osteoarthritis
Manuals and Documents
Applying the Agilium™ Reactive Video (3:04 minutes)
- Additional Information