Customers Also Bought
Omnifix, manufactured by Hartmann-USA, is a soft non woven dressing retention tape that is flexible and easy to apply.
Medical tape is typically used to adhere and secure primary dressings to wounds. It can also be used to secure splints and elastic bandages. This tape is unique in it's design with a strong adhesive that stays secure even in damp conditions. These conditions can come from very common things that can come up at any time such as sweat and light rain making this tape an ideal use for wound covering. Omnifix is a soft and supple medical tape. It conforms well to the body making it excellent for difficult-to-tape areas. This tape is very flexible and will not restrict movement.
Use Omnifix For:
- Athletes with Hypersensitive Skin
- Patients with a Tendency To Skin Allergies
- Applying the McConnell Taping Method
- Wound Care Prone to Sweat or Other Light Moisture
- Preventing Turf Burns and Skin Abrasions
- Securing Catheters or Drainage Lines
This product has an additional benefit in it's ease of application. This is accomplished through it's wave slit paper backing. This design is different since the wave allows you to easily grasp the edge of the backing making application seamless and convenient. Care for wounds with this soft and secure dressing. BUY Omnifix from Vitality Medical today.
Omnifix Features and Benefits
- Conforms Well and Does Not Restrict
- Strong Adhesive Stays Secure in Damp Conditions
- Wave Slit Paper Backing for Ease of Use
- Does Not Absorb X-Rays
- Latex Free
- Soft, Non-Woven Material
- Air and Water Vapor Permeable
- Omnifix Item Numbers: 36210000, 36410000, 36610000
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history