Stander's Omni Tray gives customer's the most convenient place to put their items while also offering a knob handle to help themselves stand up if needed. The Omni Tray has a swivel design that makes it easy to push out of the way when a person needs to stand. The tray measures 20 inches by 15 inches, allowing a person to easily work on their laptop or eat dinner while leaving plenty of space to place remotes on the Bamboo surface. The knob handle is designed for the hand to wrap around as a person is getting up from their couch, loveseat or bed.
Stander Omni Tray Features and Benefits
- Rotating Table Allows a Person to Easily Stand
- Large Surface for Eating, Drinking or for Leaving Magazines on
- Ergonomic Handle Wraps Around the Hand
- Height Adjustment: 28.5 inches to 34.5 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Length: 20 inches
- Width: 18 inches
- Height: 28-1/2 to 34-1/2 inches
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Ease of handling
- I cannot seem to level the tray but that's not a huge problem, I've likely not adjusted it correctly, Idea, adapt the base plates for chairs that rock and recline, my chair does both so it does not have legs and is on a round metal base