Customers Also Bought
Offset Handle Canes are designed to keep the body weight centered over the cane as a safeguard to help stabilize and prevent falls. The Offset Handle Canes with Retractable Ice Grip, by Harvy Surgical Supply, takes the design a step further by providing a retractable spike at the base of the tip. These remarkable walking canes are great on slippery terrain, specifically areas with snow and ice.
Black ice, the ice that is completely transparent, is the culprit in many falls during the winter where paths, walkways, and parking lots appear to be ice-free, yet hide slippery areas. And with those who are dealing with sickness, or the elderly, a fall can result in a debilitating injury that could result in prolonged stay in the hospital. With the spike in place, the chance of slipping is lessened.
These canes are built from sturdy, tubular aluminum in a unisex design. They accommodate a wide range of different walking heights with the adjustable shaft's size setting that cover a range from 30 to 39 inches in length. The grip has a sponge-like wrap with a loop to fit through the arm to keep the cane from falling.
The ice spike at the tip of the cane is also adjustable and has a lever that can engage, lock, and disengage the spike whenever needed. These Offset Handle Canes is offered in black and bronze.
Offset Handle Canes Features and Benefits
- The cane is offset to center the body's weight while walking.
- The spike at the end of the cane helps plant the tip in ice or snow without slippage.
- The cane is adjustable to accommodate different heights.
- The spike at the tip will engage and disengage.
- The grip is soft and sponge-like and comes with a loop to secure around the wrist.
Offset Handle Canes Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 09051708, 09051703
- Manufacturer: Harvy Surgical Supply
- Adjustable Length: 30-38 Inches
- Adjustable Ice Spike
- Colors: Black and Bronze
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!