Customers Also Bought
The OA Double Upright Leg Brace by DeRoyal is ideal for patients who experience mild to moderate unicompartmental osteoarthritis. The brace has a flexible and durable thigh cuff that can be adjusted if muscle atrophy or weight gain/loss occurs. The thigh cuff has a three strap system for optimal suspension that allows the brace to move with the muscles. The frame of the brace itself is reinforced with fiber and is strong and lightweight. Condyle pads are included that are interchangeable for OA unloading. The calf strap is lined with silicone to prevent the brace from moving throughout the day and the brace has optional flexion and extension stops that allow the wearer to limit the range of motion of the leg. Each of the straps throughout the brace is numbered making the donning and doffing process easy for the wearer.
For sizing, measure the circumference of the leg six inches above the mid-patella, around the mid patella, and six inches below the mid patella. See our sizing options listed below.
OA Double Upright Features and Benefits
- Flexible yet durable thigh cuff with silicone lining to avoid migration
- Thigh cuff size is adjustable
- Three strap system allows for optimal range of motion
- Fiber-reinforced frame is strong and lightweight
- Condyle pads are interchangeable for OA unloading
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control
- HCPCS Code: L1845, K0901
- Indications: Mild to moderate unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Contraindications: Patients with poor circulation, diabetes, decreased skin sensitivities should not use this product
- 5 degree extension stops
- Hand washable
- Warranty: 120 days from date of shipment
- Small: (6 Inches above mid-patella) 15 1/2 - 18 1/2 Inches, (mid patella) 11 - 13 Inches, (6 Inches below Mid Patella) 12 1/4 - 13/3/4 Inches
- Medium:(6 Inches above mid-patella) 18 1/2 - 21 Inches, (mid patella) 13 - 15 Inches, (6 Inches below Mid Patella) 13 1/4 - 15 Inches
- Large: (6 Inches above mid-patella) 21 - 23 1/2 Inches, (mid patella) 15 - 17 Inches, (6 Inches below Mid Patella) 14 1/4 - 15 3/4 Inches
- X-Large: (6 Inches above mid-patella) 23 1/2 - 25 Inches, (mid patella) 17 - 19 Inches, (6 Inches below Mid Patella) 15 - 17 Inches
- XX-Large: (6 Inches above mid-patella) 25 - 28 Inches, (mid patella) 19 - 22 Inches, (6 Inches below Mid Patella) 17 - 19 Inches
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!