Customers Also Bought
NutriSource is a dietary fiber manufactured by Nestle. This soluble fiber helps manage a healthy colon. NutriSource Fiber will not alter the taste and texture of foods or beverages. This Fiber Supplement helps promote beneficial bacteria to promote a healthy colon and aids in normalizing bowel function. NutriSource is a powdered fiber that is tasteless and odorless. NutriSource Dietary Fiber is lactose-free, gluten-free, and kosher.
NutriSource/Benefiber Unflavored Fiber Supplement Features & Benefits
- Concentrated Source of Soluble Fiber from 100% PHGG.
- Add to juice, milkshakes, pudding, gravy, soup, sauces, or casseroles.
- Aids in normalizing bowel function.
- Provides for dietary management of occasional constipation.
- Promotes beneficial bacteria to promote healthy colon.
NutriSource/Benefiber Unflavored Fiber Supplement Specifications
- NutriSource Fiber Supplement Unflavored Powder Product ID Numbers: 4390097551, 4390097648.
- Size: 7.2 Ounce.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 0%
- Carbohydrate: 100%
- Fat: 0%
- Application: Oral Fiber Supplement Drink.
- Flavor: Unflavored.
- Packing: Canister.
- Contents: partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- Manufacturer: Nestle
- Brand: Formerly Benefiber, now Nutrisource Fiber.
- HCPCS code: B4104.
NutriSource Fiber Nutritional Support
- Bowel function.
- Digestive health.
NutriSource Fiber Ingredients
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum. Made in same plant with soy, milk, and egg products.
- Oral Feeding Administration: Stir 1 tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet into at least 4 oz of any hot or cold beverage or prepared soft food, including purees.
- Tube Feeding Administration: Add 1 Tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet NUTRISOURCE® FIBER Powder to 2–4 fl oz (60-120 mL) water. Mix and administer by syringe through feeding tube. Flush afterwards with a minimum of 1-2 fl oz (30-60 mL) water.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
These fibers are ok, probably the best bet after Benefiber. One issue is that they don't melt very well in liquids that arent very hot...