Customers Also Bought
Nestle NUTRISOURCE FIBER Supplement is unflavored so it can mix into your favorite beverage or meal without compromising taste or texture. This provides a fast and easy way to get the recommended fiber into your diet for good digestive health. Soluble fiber helps manage a healthy colon by promoting beneficial bacteria and normalizing bowel function. What makes this so helpful is it's tasteless and odorless and is easy to swallow as compared to powder fiber supplement drinks that may be thick and difficult to swallow. NutriSource Fiber Powder is lactose-free, gluten-free, and kosher to meet a variety of dietary needs.
NUTRISOURCE FIBER Packet is perfect for on-the-go. The 4 gram packet is pre-portioned to slip into a purse or bag so you can take it to a restaurant or when traveling. The canister with lid is another option which cantains 7.2 ounces.
Another source of fiber that's easy to ingest is Fiberbasics Fiber Beverage in delicious fruit juice flavors such as Berry, Orange and Apple.
Features and Benefits
- Unflavored Powder Won't Change Taste of Food or Beverage
- Concentrated Source of Soluble Fiber
- Easy Way to Supplement Fiber into Diet
- Won't Change Texture of Food or Beverage
- Aids in Normalizing Bowel Function
- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Provides Beneficial Bacteria for Colon Health
- Meets FODMAP Diet Standards
- Manufacturer: Nestle Health Science
- Product Numbers: 4390097551, 4390097648
- Each, Case of 4 (Canister); Each Case of 75 (Packets)
- Size: 7.2 Ounce Canister, 4 Gram Packets
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 0%
- Carbohydrate: 100%
- Fat: 0%
- Application: Oral Fiber Supplement Drink
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Packaging: Canister, Packets
- Contents: partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- Gluten-free: Yes
- Lactose-free: Yes
- Kosher: Yes
- Manufacturer: Nestle
- HCPCS Code: B4104
- Not Intended for IV Use
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum. (Made in same plant with soy, milk, and egg products)
- Oral: Stir 1 tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet into at least 4 ounces of any hot or cold beverage or prepared soft food, including purees.
- Tube Feeding: Add 1 Tablespoon (4 g) or 1 packet into 2 to 4 ounces of water. Mix and administer by syringe through feeding tube. Flush afterwards with a minimum of 1 to 2 ounces of water.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A