Customers Also Bought
Nimbo Walker Overview
Inspired by Drive Nimbo Posterior Walker is designed with a handgrip that has a smooth texture for maximum comfort. This reverse style walker is height adjustable with 5-inch front and rear wheels. The wheels of the Nimbo 2G Lightweight Posterior Walker are made out of soft rubber that allows them to easily grip on any surface without sliding backwards. It features a durable one-directional mechanism and override bracket that allows for forward and backward mobility. Nimbo Posture Walker comes with front wheel swivel locks and folds easily for transportation and portability.
Nimbo Gait Trainer is available in five sizes: X-Small (15.5-9.5 inches, height adjustable; 75-pound weight capacity), Small (19-25 inches, height adjustable; 85-pound weight capacity), Medium (23-30.5 inches, height adjustable; 150-pound weight capacity), Large (28-36 inches, height adjustable; 190-pound weight capacity), and X-Large (36-41 inches, height adjustable, 250-pound weight capacity). It is available in four colors: Castle Red, Knight Blue, Wizard Purple, and Emperor Black. X-Large is available in Emperor Black only.
Walker Features and Benefits
- Comfortable, Smooth Texture Handgrips
- Available in Fun Colors
- Soft Rubber Wheels Grip Any Surface
- One-Directional Mechanism
- Front Wheel Swivel Lock
- Folds Easily for Storage/Transportation
- Durable Front and Rear Wheels
Who Benefits from Nimbo Gait Trainers?
- Users Who Need Support for Better Ambulation
- Users Who Could Use Postural Control
- Users Seeking Early Mobility Support
- For General Use to Improve Walking Ability
The 2G Walker Seat can be attached to the walker, providing flip-down seating for user convenience. This seat is available in multiple sizes and colors and has a weight capacity of 75 pounds.
The Forearm Platform provides contoured support with additional stability through velcro straps and customizable mounting positions. These armrests are height and depth adjustable.
The Bumper Guards are made of a soft, non-marking material that protects things from collision by attaching to the legs of a Nimbo Walker.
The Seat Harness helps properly position the user's pelvis while moving with the user's natural gait. With adjustable straps and cushioned comfort, these are available in Small or Large.
The Nimbo Walker Replacement Wheels are non-swivel front wheels with a 9-inch diameter. These wheels are quick and easy to install.
The Dial A Speed Tabs provide exceptional control with variable restistance levels for the wheels.
The Pelvic Stabilizer attaches to the walker to stabilize the user. This product is ideal for children with asymmetrical posture.
Other Nimbo Walkers
Nimbo Walker Size Chart
- Extra Small: 15.5-19.5 Inch Handlebar Height, 75-Pound Weight Capacity
- Small: 19-25 Inch Handlebar Height, 85-Pound Weight Capacity
- Medium: 23-30.5 Inch Handlebar Height, 150-Pound Weight Capacity
- Large: 28-36 Inch Handlebar Height, 190-Pound Weight Capacity
- Extra Large: 36-41 Inch Handlebar Height, 250-Pound Weight Capacity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Who uses gait trainers?
A: Gait trainers are designed for children and adults who need support for better ambulation and postural control. Gait trainers have a range of support levels and can be paired with accessories that provide a personalized fit for the individual.
Q: How do you fold a Nimbo Walker?
A: To fold the Nimbo Walker, simply press and hold the buttons on the sides of the walker, rest the back wheels on the floor, and press the front end of the walker toward the back wheels, allowing the walker to gently fold as it is pressed.
Q: What is a reverse walker?
A: Reverse walkers have an open space in front of the user with the frame wrapping around behind them. These walkers are designed to enable a more upright posture for gait training.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Nimbo
- Walker Product Numbers: KA1200-2GCR, KA1200-2GKB, KA1200-2GWP, KA2200-2GCR, KA2200-2GKB, KA2200-2GWP, KA3200-2GCR, KA3200-2GKB, KA3200-2GWP, KA4200-2GCR, KA4200-2GKB, KA4200-2GWP, KA5200-2GEB
- Walker Sizes: Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Walker Colors: Colors: Castle Red, Knight Blue, Wizard Purple, Emperor Black
- Walker Weight Capacities: 75, 85, 150, 190, 250 Pounds
- Walker Warranty: Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Seat Product Numbers: KA1285-2GCR, KA1285-2GKB, KA1285-2GWP, KA2285-2GCR, KA2285-2GKB, KA2285-2GWP, KA3285-2GCR, KA3285-2GKB, KA3285-2GWP, KA4285-2GCR, KA4285-2GKB, KA4285-2GWP, KA5285-2GEB
- Seat Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Seat Colors: Castle Red, Knight Blue, Wizard Purple
- Forearm Product Numbers: KA 1035 FPL, KA 1035 FPS
- Forearm Options: Large, Small
- Bumper Guards Product Number: KA 8000
- Seat Harness Product Numbers: CE 1070L, CE 1070S
- Seat Harness Options: Large, Small
- Front Wheels Product Number: KA 8100
- Speed Tabs Product Number: KA 1400
- Pelvic Stabilizer Product Number: KA 1050
- Application: Posterior Gait Trainer Accessories
- Seat Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Bumper Guards Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Front Wheels Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Speed Tabs Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Manuals and Documents
Nimbo Inspired by Drive (2:26 minutes)
- Additional Information