Customers Also Bought
Replete is a ready-to-use high protein liquid nutrition. Specifically formulated for patients recovering from surgery, burns or pressure ulcers, Replete replaces the former product known as Nutren Replete. Replete is a complete liquid nutrition for advanced wound management that an be administered by tube feeding. Replete is manufactured by Nestle as a Nutritional Supplement for those who need to augmentation.
Replete Complete Very High-Protein Liquid Nutrition Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated for patients recovering from surgery, burns, or pressure ulcers
- Elevated protein and vitamin and mineral profile to help meet wound healing requirements
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation
- Closed system with SpikeRight® PLUS port, the first available proximal-end enteral connector system designed to be incompatible with IV equipment.
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue and kosher diets. (* Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Replete Product Numbers: 9871616249, 9871626356.
- Flavor Options: Vanilla or Unflavored.
- Sizes: 250 mL or 1000 mL.
- kcal/mL: 1.0.
- Protein Source: calcium-potassium caseinate.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 25%
- Carbohydrate: 45%
- Fat: 30%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose intolerance and gluten-free. Not for individuals with galactosemia .
- NPC:N Ratio 75:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio 25:75
- n6:n3 Ratio 2.3:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water)
- Unflavored 300
- Vanilla 350
- Water 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for 22 key micronutrients 1000 mL
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Prisma® or SpikeRight® PLUS UltraPak® Bag.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Replete.
- HCPCS code: B4150.
Replete Nutrition Support
- Stage 1-4 pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- High protein needs
Water, Maltodextrin, Calcium-Potassium Caseinate (from Milk), Canola Oil, and less than 2% of Medium-Chain Triglycerides (from Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Carrageenan, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Dextrose, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan a type 2 diabetic drink this?Question by: debra on May 1, 2015 11:10:00 AMWe can't answer questions directly relating to conditions such as diabetes. It's best to contact your doctor for the best recommendation regarding this product.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 22, 2016 3:33:00 PM