Customers Also Bought
Compleat Tube Feeding Formula is made with real food ingredients, including chicken, fruit, vegetables and cranberry juice. Compleat Formula is designed for patients who desire real food component to their tube feeding. Compleat is appropriate for lactose intolerance and gluten-free diets. (Not for individuals with galactosemia) Compleat is manufactured by Nestle for those who need to augment their nutrition.
Compleat Features & Benefits
- Made with real food ingredients including chicken, fruit, vegetables and cranberry juice.
- Meets the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium & vitamin D.
- Contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development.
- Contains NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber to help support digestive health and normal bowel function.
- Provides the equivalent of 2 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Compleat Product Numbers: 140100, 14180100.
- Flavor Options: Unflavored.
- Size: 250 mL or 1000 mL.
- kcal/mL: 1.06.
- Protein Source: sodium caseinate (milk), chicken.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 18%
- Carbohydrate: 48%
- Fat: 34%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose intolerance and gluten-free. Not for individuals with galactosemia .
- NPC:N Ratio 114:1
- n6:n3 Ratio 3.0:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) 340
- Water 85%
- Meets 100% RDI for 24 key micro-nutrients 1400 mL
- Fiber Content (Source) 6g/L (NUTRISOURCE® FIBER, vegetables)
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Prisma® or SpikeRight® PLUS UltraPak® Bag.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Compleat.
- HCPCS code: B4149.
Compleat Nutrition Support
- May help address feeding intolerance common in individuals with development disabilities
- Long term regimen for those who desire a real food component
Water, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Chicken Puree (Water, Dehydrated Chicken), Sodium Caseinate (from Milk), Carrot and Pea Puree (Water, Dehydrated Carrots and Peas), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Canola Oil and less than 2% of Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (Soluble Fiber), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Carrageenan, Magnesium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12.
NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber (PHGG)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!