Customers Also Bought
Nellcor Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System PM100N uses the latest technology to guarantee the most accurate real-time respiratory readings for a monitored sleep study or for home-use. Adult, pediatric and neonatal patients can get continuous quick oxygenation and pulse rate readings. It's compact and durable with a built-in handle for easy portability. Patients can depend on reliable readings due to the digital signal processing technology that can read even when the patient moves, loud noises, during low perfusion or other signal interferences. Also, the PM100N has a trend memory that saves up to 96 hours with snapshots being taken every 4 seconds. The device has the ability to conveniently download data via USB for archiving and data analysis. This allows for quick and easy reviews between the patient and medical professional.
The Nellcor Bedside SpO2 has three modes the Standard Mode for hospital setting, Homecare Mode for simplified monitoring at home and Sleep Study Mode for muted audible and visual signals. The Homecare and Sleep Study Mode can be password protected by the medical professional in order for the non-clinical user to use the monitoring system without tampering with any data previously recorded. Another feature is the SatSeconds alarm management system that's used in a clinician-controlled setting. The monitor is able to distinguish significant events from transient ones. SatSeconds looks at both the severity and the duration of an event to make its distinction.
Features and Benefits
- Displays Real-Time Measurements
- Provides Accurate Readings
- 96 Hour Trend Memory
- Bedside Heart Rate Monitor
- Data is Collected Every 4 Seconds
- Homecare and Sleep Study Modes can be Password Protected
- SatSeconds Alarm Management
- Easy to Read Interface
- Compact, Portable Design
- Pulse Oximeter
- Item Number: PM100N-HC, PM100N-MAXN, PM100N-MAXN-CC.
- Width: 10.04 Inch
- Height: 3.23 Inch
- Depth: 6.1 Inch
- Adult, Pediatric, Neonate Modes
- Modes: Standard, Homecare Mode, Sleep Study
- Setting Defaults: Standard Mode
- 96-Hour Trend Memory
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 1 to 100%
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 20 to 250 bpm
- Pulse Amplitude: 0.03 to 20%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Low Perfusion Included): 20 to 250 bpm ="/- 3 digits
- Pulse Rate with Motion: 20 to 250 bpm ="/- 5 digits
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 5+ Hours with No Alarms
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Brand: Nellcor
- Manufacturer: Medtronic/Covidien
Maximizing Motion Tolerance
- Use Normal Mode.
- Use SatSeconds at setting of 100 SatSeconds.
- Power up the PM100N before attaching the DOC10 patient cable.
- Apply sensor to patient then connect to patient cable keeping the patient’s arm/foot as still as possible for 5-15 seconds. This will establish a clean baseline and the monitor can compare the clean signal to subsequent signals and filter out motion artifacts.
- Match Patient Type (A, P, or N) with appropriate sensors based on weight. See Ops Manual pages 90-91.
- Use the SC-NEO sensors on neonate patients less than 10 lbs.
Downloads Nellcor Analytic Tool NAT
- LATEST VERSION: http://www.covidien.com/rms/news/nellcor-analytics-tool-request
- CD included with PM100N has download drivers for your PC and manuals.
- Tech Support: 800-255-6774 x 1 or [email protected]
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains features and benefits.
- Highlights for the PM100N Monitor discusses key features along with numerous graphics to show how to control this heart monitor.
Nellcor Bedside SPO2 Monitor Review Video (6:02 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Medtronic Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!