Naso-Jejunal Feeding and Gastric Decompression Tube
- This dual purpose tube is optimal for those patients who require short term gastric decompression and jejunal feeding/medicating
- The outer lumen is 97cm 16fr polyurethane tube with 10 suction holes that will suction and decompress the stomach through the red port marked "suction"
- The jejunal tube is 9fr by 170 cm long and incorporates a 3gm tungsten steel weight and 4 spiral exit holes at the distal tip to facilitate smooth flow and reduce the risk of clogging
- This tube is often used on patients with pancreatic inflammation
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
- Sterility: Sterile
- Manufacturer Sku: 8884752513
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Brand: DobbHoff
- Application: Naso-Jejunal Feeding / Gastric Decompression Tube
- Material: Polyurethane
- Tube Length: 67 Inch
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!