Customers Also Bought
Nacosa Blue Disposable Exam Glove Overview
Nacosa Nitrile Exam Gloves by WRP Asia Pacific protects the hands from contamination and chemicals while users work in food processing, household cleaning, industrial manufacturing, and more. These blue nitrile gloves are medical-grade with 4 Mil thickness for superior strength. It also has greater puncture resistance than natural rubber latex gloves.
Nacosa Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves have textured fingertips adding security and slip-resistance in wet and dry conditions. Using 100 percent nitrile, this eliminates possible allergic reactions for users with latex sensitivity. It's also powder-free so it can be worn for a greater length of time without irritating the skin. Before applying the gloves, you may also want to wash and sanitize with Avagard Foam Hand Sanitizer and Moisturizer to add moisture to the skin to prevent dry skin from prolonged use of disposable gloves.
Nacosa Medical-Grade Glove Highlights
- Powder-Free Prevents Irritation and Dermatitis
- 100% Nitrile Material, Void of Latex
- 4 mil Finger Thickness for Superior Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Textured Fingers Add Slip-Resistance
- Beaded Cuff Creates Easy Donning and Prevents Rolling
- No Unpleasant Odor
- Powder-Free Reduces Skin Irritation and Dermatitis
Nacosa Nitrile Glove Finger & Palm Thickness:
- Finger Thickness Average: .105 mm (4.13 mil)
- Palm Thickness Average: .074 (2.91 mil)
Quality Testing Certificates
The Nacosa brand has undergone extensive quality testing. Below are test certificates, technical specifications, and a manufacturer marketplace compliance certificate.
- SGS Test Report contains testing report validating Nacosa brand samples are free from holes.