Customers Also Bought
MULTIDEX Wound Dressings are available in powder for moist and wet wounds (MULTIDEX Powder) and as a gel for dry and nominal draining wounds (MULTIDEX Gel). MULTIDEX is a hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing manufactured by DeRoyal to promote the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation. MULTIDEX Powder or MULTIDEX Gel quickly fills the wound site, mixing with exudate to form a protective coating to maintain a proper moisture balance and to protect the wound area from dehydration. MULTIDEX may be used as a primary dressing.
MULTIDEX Powder & MULTIDEX Gel Features & Benefits
- Use on all wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds.
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining.
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed.
- Controls odor.
- Decreases purulent exudate.
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement.
MULTIDEX Powder & MULTIDEX Gel Wound Types
- Venous stasis ulcers.
- Diabetic ulcers.
- Dermal ulcers.
- Arterial ulcers.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Partial and full thickness wounds.
- Second degree burns.
- Abdominal wounds.
- Infected wounds.
- Superficial wounds.
- Donor sites.
- Dermal injuries.
MULTIDEX Powder & MULTIDEX Gel Specifications
- Maltodextrin NF DeRoyal Wound Dressings.
- Primary Dressing.
- Options: Powder or Gel
- Size Options:
- Powder: 6, 12, 25 & 45 grams.
- Gel: 1/2, ½, & 3 ounces.
- Container Options:
- Powder: tube, pack or vial.
- Gel: tube or pack.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
but Woundbegone.com product uses Oxygen, very expensive but it works. Multidex is great only for moisture low drainage wounds. Not Recommended and is very messy and sticky like honey.