Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Medical professionals who offer pain relief as part of their treatment options, especially physical therapists who work with athletes.
Why They Love This Product: The laser is easy to use and has a compact shape that is easy to hold. It provides targeted nonaddictive pain relief and encourages faster healing to injuries. The laser includes a carrying case that protects it during travel.
Multi Radiance Medical TQ Solo Portable Personal Use Laser Overview
How Do Laser Treatments Work for Pain?
The TQ Solo Cold Therapy Laser uses nine diodes and three clinically proven wavelengths to penetrate tissue in the target area. They cascade through the skin, allowing for deeper penetration of tissue. The laser also encourages circulation, which brings blood to the target area and promotes faster healing. The wavelengths cover the entire spectrum of therapeutic light, allowing it to be used for a wide variety of treatments.
What Comes in the Box?
- TQ Solo Emitter
- Carrying case
- Laser goggles (2 pairs)
- Operating manual
- User's guide DVD
- Treatment protocol manual
- Treatment quick reference guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does it work?
The laser utilizes specific wavelengths of light. These wavelengths cascade through the tissue and allow for deeper penetration. They are able to interact with the tissues in the body and accelerate the healing process of certain conditions.
Does the laser hurt?
Will the laser cause burns?
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Emitter Length: 5.5 Inches
- Emitter Width: 2 Inches
- Emitter Height: 2 Inches
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 6 Pounds
- Shipping Length: Approximately 16 Inches
- Shipping Width: Approximately 14 Inches
- Shipping Height: Approximately 6 Inches
- Substitution Option: Multi Radiance Medical Post-Op Personal Use Laser
- Frequencies: 3 Preset
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Infrared LEDs: 60mW
- Red LEDs: 7.5mW
- Laser: 905 nm
- Infrared: 875 nm
- Red: 660 nm
- The Multi Radiance Medical MR4 Pro Sport Package is a package of three super-pulsed lasers to give patients safe, fast, and drug-free pain relief in the clinic, on the road, or on the field.
- The Breg Polar Care Wave Cold Compression provides six to eight hours of cryotherapy that can be adjusted to suit each patient's needs.
- The CanDo Roller Foam Cushions are support rollers made of heavy, dense foam and meant to be used for therapy, aquatics, or physical fitness.
Features and Benefits
- 15W Peak Super-Pulsed Laser Power
- Compact and Lightweight for Easy Long-Term Handling
- Increases Blood Flow and Encourages Healing
- Accelerates Tissue Repair
- Uses 9 Diodes To Target Tissue Safely
- Three Cascading Wavelengths Allow for Deeper Penetration of Tissue
- Uses All Wavelengths on Therapeutic Spectrum
- For Use With Multiple Conditions and Treatments
- Cordless for Convenience
- Carrying Case Included for Added Protection
- Manufacturer: Exertools
- Product Number: 800-300
- Weight: 0.66 Pounds
- Application: Laser Pain Relief Treatment
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product information.
TQ Solo Personal Use Laser (1:25 minutes)
- Marquina, N., Dumoulin-White, R., Mandel, A. & Lilge, L. (2012). Laser therapy applications for osteoarthritis and chronic joint pain – A randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial: Low-Level-Laser-Therapie in der Behandlung von Osteoarthritis und chronischen Schmerzen – Eine randomisierte, plazebokontrollierte klinische Studie. Photonics & Lasers in Medicine, 1(4), 299-307. https://doi.org/10.1515/plm-2012-0030 Accessed 29 Nov. 2021
- Leal-Junior, E.C.P., Johnson, D.S., Saltmarche, A. et al. Adjunctive use of combination of super-pulsed laser and light-emitting diodes phototherapy on nonspecific knee pain: double-blinded randomized placebo-controlled trial. Lasers Med Sci 29, 1839–1847 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10103-014-1592-6. Accessed 30 Nov. 2021
- Antonialli, F.C., De Marchi, T., Tomazoni, S.S. et al. Phototherapy in skeletal muscle performance and recovery after exercise: effect of combination of super-pulsed laser and light-emitting diodes. Lasers Med Sci 29, 1967–1976 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10103-014-1611-7. Accessed 30 Nov. 2021
- Miranda, E.F., de Oliveira, L.V.F., Antonialli, F.C. et al. Phototherapy with combination of super-pulsed laser and light-emitting diodes is beneficial in improvement of muscular performance (strength and muscular endurance), dyspnea, and fatigue sensation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Lasers Med Sci 30, 437–443 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10103-014-1690-5. Accessed 30 Nov. 2021
- Additional Information