Busse Hospital Disposables Mucus Specimen Trap 5-Inch with Cap is a hospital supply meant for collecting specimens using a suction pump or similar device, making it easier to collect and send out for analysis. A screw on cap will protect the sample and lips in order to maintain a sterile pouring surface, preventing contamination. This will also eliminate the possibility of accidental tube separation during transport.
Each trap is individually wrapped for sterility and has an easy-to-peel envelope that assures aseptic handling of materials. The trap is able to hold one ounce of fluid and is specifically made for single use only.
Product Features and Benefits
- Collects Specimens using a Suction Pump
- Easier to Collect and Send Out for Analysis
- Screw on Cap Protects Sample and Lips
- Better Able to Maintain Sterile Surface
- Prevents Contimanation of Test Subject
- Eliminates Accidental Tube Separation
- Individually Wrapped for Sterility
- Easy-to-Peel Envelope for Better Handling
- Manufacturer: Busse Hospital Disposables
- Application: Mucus Specimen Trap
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Color: Transparent
- Graduation Type: Graduated
- Sterility: Sterile
- Usage: Single Use
- Product Number: 405
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Busse Hospital Disposables
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!