MRSA Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a single-patient use kit that allows medical professionals to obtain iso-vital signs, while simultaneously reducing the spread of contagious infections.
Containing a disposable aneroid gauge sphygmomanometer, antimicrobial blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, and bio-hazard bag in the standard provision, this kit is ideal for prompt and accurate retrieval of vital signs while reducing cross-contamination, such as MRSA, C. Diff, VRE, CRE, and KPC. However, the MRSA Kit is also available with a disposable thermometer, which provides a medical professional with more diagnostic information.
Each item in the kit is brilliantly colored so clinicians can promptly identify each component. In addition to effortless identification, there is even a location on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name which helps to prevent cross-patient use.
Order now and immeasurably reduce the probability of hospital-associated infections in your healthcare environment today!
MRSA Kit Features and Benefits
- Antimicrobial blood pressure cuff.
- Available in several different sizes, including child, adult, and large adult.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Comes with a disposable stethoscope.
- Entire kit is disposable.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Significantly improves infection prevention.
- Standard kit is also available with a thermometer.
MRSA Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 695252, 695253, 695251, 695258, 695250, 695259, 695257, 695252CA, 695253CA, 695251CA, 695258CA, 695259CA, 695257CA, 695258DZ, and 695259DZ.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!