Customers Also Bought
Monoject Prefill I.V Flush Syringes with 0.9% sodium chloride in 12 mL syringes are a convenient and cost-effective tool for the IV therapist. These prefilled syringes are free of preservatives, DEHP, and not made with natural rubber latex. In addition, Monoject 0.9% Sodium Chloride Flush Syringes by Cardinal Health 88815701021 (formerly Covidien 88815701021) are terminally sterile, and resistant to syringe reflux. All solutions are manufactured on-site to minimize the risk of contamination.
You may also be interested in Introcan Safety IV Catheters.
Product Features and Benefits
- Convenient and Cost-effective
- Free of Preservatives and DEHP
- Manufactured On-site to Minimize the Risk of Contamination
- Terminally Sterile
- Resistant to Syringe Reflux
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Item Number: 88815701021
- Volume: 12 mL syringe with 10 mL Fill
- Contents: 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- Quantity: Box of 30
- Application: IV Flush for us by IV Therapists
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A