Customers Also Bought
Monoject Hypodermic Needles Rigid Pack are ultra sharp and anti-coring. Monoject Hypodermic Needles are also tri-beveled needles that are consistently sharp for more comfortable injections. The hub is translucent and color-coded for easy identification of the needle gauge. These Hypodermic Needles are equipped with a luer lock hub. Manufactured by Kendall, Monoject Hypodermic Needles are made with stainless steel and a polypropylene hub. Monoject Needles are lubricated with medical grade silicone to reduce friction and provide better comfort for patients. Packed in a rigid, autoclavable polypropylene hardpack, Monoject Hypodermic Needles protect against accidental contamination.
Kendall Monoject Hypodermic Needles are available in three different bevel options. The regular bevel needle is used for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections. The intermediate bevel needles are used for intradermal injections. The short bevel needles are used for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks.
Kendall Monoject Hypodermic Needle Features & Benefits
- Hypodermic needle without safety.
- Ultra sharp needles made with stainless steel.
- Tri-beveled needle.
- Anti-coring needle.
- Rigid packed with heat stake provides visible and audible tamper evidence.
- Easy, safe opening package.
Kendall Monoject Hypodermic Needle Rigid Pack Specifications
- Needle Gauge Options: 18 Gauge, 19 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 25 Gauge, 26 Gauge, 27 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch, 1-1/2 Inch.
- Application: Hypodermic Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Hub Connection Type: Luer Lock.
- Bevel Type Options: Regular Bevel (A Bevel), Short Bevel (B Bevel), Intermediate Bevel (IN Bevel).
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Packing: Rigid Pack.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Product Numbers: 8881250040, 8881250016, 8881250065, 8881250107, 8881250115, 8881250123, 8881250149, 8881250172, 8881250206, 8881250222, 8881250255, 8881250305, 8881250313, 8881250321, 8881250362, 8881250545.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history