Customers Also Bought
The Bard MiniLoc Safety Infusion Set with Y-Injection Site is a right-angled needle for the use of infusions. The low profile design keeps the huber needle concealed; keeping it from being intrusive when wearing the device. The needle is large enough in size so as in order for it to become low-profile, the set has to be able to turn sharply, so the needle is made at a right angle.
The MiniLoc Huber Needle Set and Y-Injection Site are made with a lightweight frame to contribute to the low profile design, it offers the ability to not pull down when walking, not carrying weight on it makes the device a lot more comfortable to enjoy with your daily activities. The bright yellow color gives caretakers that are previously unaware, the indication of the miniloc set in order to continue solutions or process.
The dual lumen port compatibility is able to connect to different iv ports in order to continue the administrations of medication. When removing or inserting the infusion set, always read the informative instructions in order to minimize complications and patient discomfort. Keep your office safe when discarding of tools scuh as the miniloc and dispose of your product safely in a sharps container such as the 5 Gallon Hazardous Waste Container.
The stainless steel needle stays sharp, up to the point of use and is used in almost all medical facilities, the material does not erode as easily as other types of metal and tends to keep its defined pointed tips and sharp edges for the worth of usage.
Getting started with an iv incision? View our packaged kits such as the IV Start Kit with Chloraprep.
Product Features and Benefits
- Low Profile Design
- Right Angle Needle
- Light Weight Frame Helps Keep it in Place when Moving
- Bright Color Makes it Easily Visible for Caretakers
- Dual Lumen Port Compatible
- Stainless Steel Needle
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Brand: MiniLoc
- Product SKU: 632034, S02019-75, S02020-15, S02020-75, S02022-75
- Tubing Length: 8 Inch Tubing
- Sterility: Sterile
- Tubing Type: DEHP-Free PVC
- Safety Feature: Sliding Safety Needle/Safety Needle
- Priming Volume: 0.3 Milliliter Priming Volume
- Port Type: Y Site Injection Port
- Needle Style: Right Angle Non Coring
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Hub Type: Winged
- Application: Huber Infusion Set
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!