Customers Also Bought
Small in stature, but big on details, 3B Scientific's Shorty Mini Skeleton Model has the anatomical accuracy that bests most full-sized human skeleton models. Powerful software and specialized tools allowed engineers to craft a human skeleton that is half-sized yet fully featured. Shorty's hip joints, for example, were designed and mounted to demonstrate how the hips naturally rotate.
Aptly named, Shorty stands 34.6 inches (approximately 2'8"), but possesses tremendous teaching and patient-bonding possibilities. The skeleton model's exceptional fit-and-finish is courtesy of skilled artisans who hand-finished the bones. This detailing makes Shorty incredibly lifelike -- down to the bones' articular surfaces (skeletal surfaces that directly contact each other to make a joint).
For additional teaching flexibility, Shorty's removable skull can be dissembled into three parts (skull, base of skull and jaw). The Mini Skeleton Model's legs and arms are also removable. To simplify transportation, the skeleton model may be removed from either the standard base (model A18) or taken off the included hanger (A18/1).
Compact and value-rich, Shorty is ideal for biology classrooms and doctors' offices. Vitality Medical offers other pint-sized, right-priced anatomical teaching and patient-bonding tools from 3B Scientific including the Mini Human Skull Model.
Shorty Mini Skeleton Model Features and Benefits
- Rugged -- Virtually unbreakable bones will hold up to biology students and high-volume clinic waiting rooms.
- Lifelike -- Properly moving hips and a flexible spine with soft intervertebral discs provide numerous teaching moments.
- Versatile -- Shorty model A18 can rest on the included base or be removed. Shorty model A18/1 can be removed from the standard hanger and hung on a wall.
- Guaranteed -- A three-year limited manufacturer warranty guards against defective workmanship or materials.
Shorty Mini Skeleton Model Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Model Numbers: A18 and A18/1
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Dimensions: 37.0 inches (with stand)
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!