Customers Also Bought
The MedLine Micro-Kill Wipes are formulated to disinfect surfaces and remove bacteria and micro-organisms. They can effectively kill many infectious germs and harmful bacteria in as little as one to five minutes.
MedLine Micro-Kill+ Environmental Surface Wipes are constructed from a non-woven, disposable cloth-like material. Micro-Kill+ Disinfecting Wipes are durable and ideal for cleaning nonporous, hard surfaces.
How Do Micro-Kill+ Wipes Work?
These wipes are EPA-registered to disinfect nonporous surfaces. The heavy-duty cloth material is pre-saturated with a unique formula of Dimethyl Ethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride and Isopropyl Alcohol to help eliminate bacteria from hard surfaces. These wipes not only keep surfaces clean but can also be used to sanitize medical instruments, which helps protect patients and healthcare providers. The alcohol content within the wipes provides a fast-drying formula that effectively kills bacteria.
Micro-Kill+ Recommended Uses
These wipes are ideal for disinfecting surfaces, instruments, door handles, and other objects that are often used and touched. These wipes can help eliminate bacteria and germs on surfaces, such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Salmonella, Hepatitis B and C, VRE, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Tuberculosis, and E.Coli.
Who Would Use This Product?
This product is ideal for healthcare professionals. They are formulated to clean surfaces in healthcare facilities, such as hospitals, private healthcare practices, or within the home. They are similar to Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Wipes, which are formulated to kill bacteria.
What Makes This Product Different From Similar Products?
Many disinfecting wipes do not contain alcohol. This ingredient is highly effective at sanitizing surfaces. It evaporates quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. Micro-Kill+ does contain alcohol.
Product Features and Benefits
- Kills Infectious Micro-Organisms
- Ideal for Disinfecting Nonporous Surfaces
- Made From Non-Woven, Disposable Cloth
Safety and Precaution
- Toxic to aquatic life
- May cause eye irritation
Safety, Warnings, and Prevention
- Rinse gently with water if product comes in contact with eyes
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling wipes
- Dispose container contents in accordance with local regulations
Handling and Storage
- Avoid extended exposure to the skin or wear gloves during use
- When in use, provide proper ventilation
- Practice industrial hygiene
- Do not empty liquid into a drain
- Store in the original tightly sealed container
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Brand: Micro-Kill+
- Product Numbers: MSC351210H, MSC351230, MSC351230H, MSC351231, MSC351231H
- Sizes: 7 x 8 Inches, 7 x 10 Inches, 10 x 10 Inches
- Use: Cleaning Environmental Surfaces
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information