Other Mepilex product(s)
Sacrum borders are best-used for medium-to-high wounds such as pressure ulcers or the excision of cysts or other wounds. Molnlycke's Mepilex Border Sacrum can be placed in the affected area to help trim down healing time by days or more. The bandage/border is able to maintain moisture inside the wound to help lift bacteria from the area. The sacrum absorbs the area on one side, spreading it throughout the bandage's layers while still maintaining integrity. The border will still stick to the skin and is water-resistant, allowing you to shower without the bandage peeling back.
Mepilex Border Sacrum Features and Benefits
- Works well for Pressure Ulcers and Cysts
- Cuts Down Healing Time by Days
- Maintains Moisture for Faster Healing
- Border Contains Adhesive that Stays on the Skin
- Water-Resistant Means it's Safe for Showering
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Size: 6 Inch x 8 Inch (15 x 20cm)
- Shape: Rectangle
- Wound Type: Low
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Molnlycke Sub Brand Mepilex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!