Customers Also Bought
Mepiform Self Adherent Silicone Dressing, manufactured by Molnlycke, is a thin, flexible, self-adherent dressing covered with a Silicone Gel. Although Mepiform is designated as a self-adherent dressing, it is recommended that Mepiform be reinforced with Hypfix or a similar medical tape to properly secure the dressing in place. Mepiform is designed for the treatment of both old and new hypertrophic and keloid scars. Suitable for use on closed wounds, Mepiform helps to prevent the formation of hypertrophic and keloid scarring. Mepiform should not be used on any open wound. Mepiform is optimally worn 24 hours a day. It is recommended that Mepiform is removed once a day, e.g. when showering or bathing, for inspection and washing of the skin. For prophylactic treatment, Mepiform shall be used for 2 to 6 months depending on the condition of the scar.
Mepiform Self Adherent Silicone Dressing Features & Benefits
- Mepiform is thin, flexible and discreet.
- Can be worn in daily activities.
- Can be reapplied.
- One Mepiform Dressing can be used for several days.
Mepiform Self Adherent Silicone Dressing Specifications
- Mepiform Silicone Dressing Product Numbers: 293299, 293499.
- Width Options: 2" or 4"
- Length Options: 3" or 7"
- Ultraviolet protection factor of 7.7.
- Application: Hypertrophic Scars, Keloid Scars
- Use: Prophylactic treatment.
- Cut to wound size.
- Brand: Mepiform.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
- HCPCS code: A6025
- Additional Information