Customers Also Bought
When in contact with wound exudate, Medway's MedVance Alginate Dressing's fibers convert into a soft, hydrophilic gel that conforms to the wound, delivers a soothing sensation, and provides a moist, healing wound environment. The mechanical non-woven technology promotes easy application and removal and enhances wet and dry strength. Instrumental in autolytic wound debridement, the gel removes debris and dead tissue. The non-woven flat pad is for medium to heavy exuding wounds, and the rope is for packing cavities. MedVance Alginate comes into contact with the wound itself, so the dressing should be covered by another type of dressing, like a hydrocolloid dressing, to keep the alginate in place and the wound sanitary.
Product Features & Benefits
- Delivers a Calming, Soothing Sensation
- Easily Apply and Remove The Dressing
- Cut and Shape to Fit Wound Bed
- Layer for Deep Wounds or Pack in Cavities
- Sizes: 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 8 Inch, 4.25 x 4.25 Inch, or 12 Inch rope
- Material: Calcium salt of alginic acid rich in mannuronic acid
- Application: Intended for moderate to heavily exuded wounds like partial thickness burns, donor sites, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, cavity wounds and most other granulating wounds.
- Manufacturer: Medway
- Brand: MedVance
- Product Number: V4000202, V4000408, V4004242, V4000012
- Additional Information