Other Protection Plus product(s)
- Medline Ultra Protection Plus Underpads with Super Absorbency, Premium Disposable Poly-Back Polymer Pads, Great Protection For Beds, Furniture, Surfaces
- Medline Standard Protection Plus Underpads with Fluff Polymer Core - Moderate Absorbency - Great For Changing Table and Surfaces
- Medline Deluxe Protection Plus Underpads, Fluff Disposable, Heavy Absorbency, Great For Exam Tables, Beds or Chairs
- Medline Economy Protection Plus Underpads, Light Absorbency - Furniture Protection or Pet Pads
Customers Also Bought
Medline Breathable Ultra Protection Plus Underpad Features
Improved Skin Health
These polymer fluff underpads draw moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and healthy. Moisture is locked into the core. These premium underpads also provide odor control.
These underpads offer the highest absorbency level--super absorbency. They are suitable for use day or night. They protect mattresses and furniture.
No laundry! These disposable underpads make your life so much easier. When soiled, just throw them away in the garbage.
These underpads come with a polypropylene backing that is waterproof and helps keep the pad in place.
Fluff Underpads Because Underneath Matters
Medline Breathable Ultra Protection Plus Underpads are made with a cloth-like quilted polymer for strength and a soft, comfortable feel. These underpads offer super absorbency and are effective for both day and night use. They wick moisture away from your skin and lock-in-fluids into the absorbent core, keeping you dry and comfortable. They are designed to be breathable so that heat and moisture are not trapped against your body. There is no need to stack pads with the Breathable Ultra Protection Plus Underpads because of their super absorbency capacity. These underpads are designed for use for patients at-risk for skin ulcers and for use with low-air loss mattresses. The pads are odor reducing.
Medline Ultra Protection Plus Underpad Features
Features & Benefits
- Designed for Low-Air Loss Mattresses
- Super Absorbency Underpads
- Polypropylene Backing Helps Keep the Underpad in Place
- Green-Colored Backing
- Waterproof Backing
- Offers Odor Control
- Soft, Comfortable Material
- Cloth-like Feel
Protection for Wherever You Need It
- Product Numbers: MSC282110, MSC282120
- Sizes: 20.5 x 36 or 28 x 36 Inch
- Absorbency Level: Super
- Backside Color: Blue
- Backside Material: Polypropylene
- Frontside Color: White
- Frontside Material: Fluff
- Absorbency Material: Fluff and Polymer
- Brand: Protection Plus.
- Manufacturer: Medline.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101
Selecting the Right Medline Underpad
Medline Underpad Options
- Light Absorbency - Economy
- Moderate Absorbency - Standard
- Heavy Absorbency - Deluxe
- Super Absorbency - Ultra
- Light Absorbency - 23 x 24, 23 x 36, 30 x 30 Inch
- Moderate Absorbency - 17 x 24, 23 x 24, 23 x 36, 30 x 30 Inch
- Heavy Absorbency - 17 x 24, 23 x 36, 30 x 36 Inch
- Super Absorbency - 27 x 70, 23 x 36, 30 x 30 or 30 x 36 Inch
Disposable or Reusable
- Reusable/Washable Underpads - Sofnit and PerforMAX LT
- Disposable Underpads - Ultrasorbs AP, Extrasorbs AP, Extrasorbs Extra
Medline Protection Plus Underpads Comparison Chart
Protection Plus Fluff Underpad options are displayed in the chart below. Ultra Protection Plus is highlighted in yellow. The Ultra or super absorbency product has one size variation which is the largest size available in the Protection Plus line of products. These underpads are disposable and provide a soft feel that is comfortable against your skin. The backsheet is moisture proof and will stay in place.
Standard Deluxe Ultra Breathable
Sizes (inch) 17 x 24
23 x 24
23 x 36
30 x 30
30 x 36
17 x 24
23 x 36
30 x 30
30 x 36
27 x 70
23 x 36
30 x 30
30 x 36
20.5 x 36
28 x 36
Absorbency Moderate Heavy Super Super Composition soft tissue or fluff with leakproof plastic back sheet soft tissue or fluff with leakproof plastic back sheet soft tissue or fluff with leakproof plastic back sheet soft tissue or fluff with leakproof plastic back sheet Backsheet Color blue blue peach
blue Use changing table or surfaces exam tables, beds, or chairs furniture or car seats low-air loss mattresses
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Brand Protection Plus Absorption Heavy Backing Strength Heavy Duty Backing Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Light
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
Brochure for Protection Plus with Polymer Underpads offers a short summary of the features and benefits.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!