Medline PRM3312 Caring 3 x 3 Inch Gauze Sponges are nine-squared gauze sponge created for packing against deep exudating wound beds. Made using 100 percent cotton the gauze is constructed as a fine mesh, preventing lint against the wound and assuring a debris-free packing experience. A "C-fold" design helps to minimize loose threads as well.
Each sponge is 3 inches x 3 inches in size and is individually wrapped for sterility. The sponges have multiple uses but are not meant to be placed against heavily exudating wounds.
Products Features and Benefits
- Individually Wrapped for a Sterile Environment
- Twelve-Ply is Thick Enough to Pack on the Bed
- Nine Square Inches of Coverage Available
- 100 Percent Cotton Constructed of Mesh
- C-Fold Design for Debris Free Packing
- Reduces Lint; Prevents Wound Maceration
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Application: Wound Coverage
- Material: 100 Percent Cotton
- Size: 3 Inches x 3 Inches
- Product Number: PRM3312
- HCPCS: A6402
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 12 Ply Size 3 x 3 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!