Other CURAD product(s)
Medline NON255025 CURAD 2 in x 5 yd Plain Packing Strips is a gauze wound packing strip made using tightly woven cotton. Each of these strips is made using 100 percent material to make it better to pack into the wound bed or sterilize the drainage of open/infected wounds. The strips measure at five yards (15 feet) in length, allowing users or medical personal to trim each strip if necessary.
The packing strips are best used for sterile drainage of open wounds or to sterilize infected wounds. CURAD is two inches wide to allow for wider coverage and is individually packaged for sterility. To avoid allergic reactions the strips are not made with any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Tightly Packed Woven Gauze for Packing
- Plenty of Length for a Variety of Uses
- Made With 100 Percent Cotton Material
- Better to Pack into Wounds and Beds
- Sterilizes Drainage or Open Wounds
- Can Also Sterilize Infected Wounds
- Two-inch Width for Wider Coverage
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Application: Wound Packing
- Dimensions: 2 Inch x 5 Yards (15 Feet)
- Material: 100 Percent Cotton
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: NON255025
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Sub Brand CURAD Latex Free Latex-Free Size 2 Inch x 5 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!