Medline NON25443 Avant 4 x 4 Inch Non-Woven Gauze Sponges is a non-woven, non-sterile gauze sponge that's square-shaped with enough ply to be able to handle small dermal abrasions without compromising the wound site. Avant Gauze, when compared to traditional gauze, is able to reduce the amount of lint produced. It's also less traumatic on granulating wound tissue thanks in part to being non-adherent. Faster wicking means more can be absorbed as it collected fluids, resulting in less changes over time.
The gauze is available in packs of 200 pieces and is latex free to avoid any allergic reactions. Each gauze is made with a combination of rayon and polyester material and is 16 square inches in size.
Product Features and Benefits
- Square Shaped for Proper Wound Coverage
- Enough Ply to Handle Small Amounts of Exudate
- Will not Compromise Wound Site During Treatment
- Faster Wicking Material to Take in Fluids
- Less Traumatic on Granulating Wound Sites
- Made Without Latex to Avoid any Reactions
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Dimensions: 4 Inches x 4 Inches
- Application: Gauze Sponge
- Material: Rayon/Polyester
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: NON25443
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 3 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!