MedLine NON21459 Abdominal Pads 10 x 30 inch is a highly absorbent, sterile abdominal pad with a soft, non-woven layer and cellulose core that helps lift and separate fluid from the wound. The initial layer of the pad has a non-woven core that's soft, allowing for quick lifting and wicking to the cellulose-contained middle layer. The extra thick mid-layer absorbs the fluid and disperses it across the remaining portion of the dressing. The back layer is made with hydrophobic material in order to prevent strike-through, while the edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Each pad is individually-wrapped, cover up to 300 square inches of space and is made without using any latex material.
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Absorbent Material to Lift Exudate
- Cellulose Core Lifts and Separates Fluid
- Extra Thick Mid-Layer Disperses Fluids
- Back Layer Prevents Strike-Through
- Edges are Sealed to Prevent Linting
- Individually Wrapped for Sterility
- Large Size to Cover Larger Wounds
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Dimensions: 10 Inches x 30 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- HCPCS: A6253
- Product Number: NON21459
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Size 10 x 30 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Cellulose
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!