MedLine NON21457 Abdominal Pads 12 x 16 inch is a large-sized super absorbent pad made for wicking away fluid on a larger scale. The initial layer will begin to lift and pull away the fluids, then wick it into the secondary layer that disperses the soaked in liquid. The cellulose layer does the process quickly in order to prevent pooling. The hydrophobic back layer won't allow strike through, preventing leaks onto other materials such as clothing, and the edges are sealed in order to prevent linting.
The pads are non-sterile and cover up to 192 square inches of space. In order to prevent an allergic reaction the products are made without latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Large Size to Cover Larger Wounds
- Wicks Away Large Amounts of Fluid
- Lifts and Pulls Fluid for Better Management
- Cellulose Disperses Fluid; Preventing Pooling
- Sealed Edges Will Prevent Linting Over Time
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Dimensions: 16 Inches x 12 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6218
- Product Number: NON21457
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Size 12 x 16 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Cellulose
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Great go to source for a much needed item
- Large enough for overnight thick
- Nothing to dislike