Medline NON21456 Abdominal Pads Non-Sterile 8 x 10 Inch is a high exudating gauze pad that's able to lift exudate from the wound bed in order to help it heal faster over time. The initial layer works as a super absorbent pad with a soft non-woven outer layer that's able to wick fluid to the center of the abdominal pad. The cellulose center, which takes in excess fluids, will absorb the fluids and disperse it to the rest of the pad. This method will prevent pooling on the wound bed and lead to less changes over time. A hydrophobic back will prevent strike-through and all the edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Each pad is non-sterile and covers up to 80 square inches of space. To avoid allergic reactions the pad is made without any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Super Absorbent for Less Changes Over Time
- Initial Layers Soaks to Cellulose Center
- Wicks Away Fluid to a Secondary Layer
- Center Layer Spreads Fluid; Prevents Pooling
- Hydrophobic Backing Prevents Strike-Through
- Fewer Changes Means More Savings over Time
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Usage: Exudate Management
- Size: 8 Inches x 10 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6218
- Product Number: NON21456
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!