Medline NON21452 Abdominal Pads Non-Sterile 8 x 7.5 Inch is an abdominal pad that can be used like gauze but is one of the better wound care systems available due to being able to pick up a heavy amount of exudate. The pad has a highly absorbent non-woven outer layer that's quickly able to wick fluid from wound site to the cellulose level. Once it's received by the second layer, the cellulose absorbs and disperses fluids laterally in order to prevent pooling on the original area. A hydrophobic backing won't allow any strike-through and all the edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Each non-sterile pad measures at 8 inches x 7.5 inches, allowing for up to 60 square inches of coverage. To avoid allergic reactions the pad is made without any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- High Absorbency Means Fewer Changes
- Quickly Absorbs High Amounts of Exudate
- Wicks Away Fluid to a Secondary Layer
- Absorbs and Spreads Exudate Throughout the Pad
- Cellulose Layer Prevents Pooling on the Area
- Prevents Strike Through; Won't Seep on Clothes
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Usage: Wound Management
- Size: 7.5 Inches x 8 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6217
- Product Number: NON21452
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!